Saturday, September 16, 2006

Catching Up

Since I've been a Debbie Downer lately I have not even had the gumption to blog. For a while my excuse was that I had forgotten my camera at Katie's house and didn't have any pictures to put up, but that excuse ran-out as of Wednesday. Excuses expired, photos in hand, spirits high and a lot of wine in body, I can now catch up with what I've been neglecting.

Last Friday, a week ago (that's how far behind I am), I met up with the ladies for a few martinis downtown at Escoba. It was good girl-talk time, and of course it turned to sex eventually... because I talk too much and don't have the social limits that others do. Good times were had by all.

From left to right: me, Tamara (gimpy shoulder and all), Katie and Anne

After I left the girls I met up with Guillaume who had an extra ticket to the Matt Costa concert at the Liberty Lounge. I had not heard Matt Costa's stuff before but I really like it. I will be sure to buy a cd very soon.
Great shot of Guillaume!

Matt Costa

No comments: