Monday, September 11, 2006

Sad Sad News

I went over to the Burger Inn for dinner tonight (oh, the shame!) and while waiting for my food I was reading the posters on the bulletin board. Front and center was a flyer for a lost cat. To my horror and intense sadness, it was Johnny Mullet! I had noticed I hadn't seen him around for a while, but I'm kinda slow so forgot about it. The flyer says he's been missing since July 15th. It breaks my heart. He was such a tiny little cutey. I loved the way he drooled when I petted him. Perhaps he is in heaven with Omar. He will be sorely missed.



2 comments:

My Top Ten said...

The creature from the photo does remotely resemble a feline, perhaps with a mix of a raccoon or a musk rat, but I would be scared to come within 10 meters from it...)

Kate said...

I laughed my ass off the first time I saw him, and had to take a picture. He really was quite adorable.