Monday, December 18, 2006

Dinner Chez Joey's Friends'

Joey is currently house-sitting for friends out in swanky Bearspaw. He had me, Elaine and Joel over for a scrumptious dinner and lovely soak in the hot tub.

Dinner was Steak Oscar, asparagus, stuffed baked potatos and Caesar salad. Dessert, provided by Elaine, was crepes with nutella, fresh strawberry sauce and an entire can of whipped cream. The hot tub was the perfect temperature and the winter evening kept our white wine deliciously chilled. Yummy! Thanks Joe!

Phone sex

Me, Elaine, Joey and Joel. Post-soak, pre-dessert and "The Office"

Mmmmm... dessert

Cute puppy!

2 comments:

miss.elaine.eos said...

Geez! I leave my phone alone for a minute and look what it's doing!

Kate said...

My phone was living my dream of doing someone from behind. My lack of penis makes it difficult for me to realize it myself.

Was that too dirty a comment? I hope my mom doesn't read this and realize I'm just a nasty nasty girl.