Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Blogaversary

Today is the one year anniversary of my blog. It has definitely seen some good times (my "Cruise America") and bad (all the depression). It pretty much documented the "year of shit", although during the worst of it I was usually unable to write.

In an amazing coincidence, I had a doctor's appointment this morning to discuss getting off my anti-depressants. Given the chance to do it all over again I would, I really like the person who came out the other side of this. Actually, I'm just realizing this as I write, I've never liked myself before, and now I finally do! What a difference a year makes!

Thanks for reading and sharing all this with me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're welcome Kate, I'm always interested in what's going on in your life.

Joey

Kate said...

Well who wouldn't be, it's like a soap opera!