Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Go Figure

I just looked at my Skiergirl blog for the first time in a long time and realized that the last post was on the day I found out I was pregnant! I believe I actually went directly from posting that to the nearest pharmacy. I guess it wasn't the jet lag and the long day at the Louvre that were tiring me out afterall, it was the little one growing in my belly!
Isn't it funny how life takes unexpected detours? I found myself thinking yesterday as I was riding my bike to school, in California, while pregnant that I would never have expected any of these things for myself just a couple of years ago, but now here I am. It feels almost surreal at times, like I'm living someone else's life. But you know, it's really mine and I'm just one lucky lady.

No comments: