Thursday, August 31, 2006

Dinner at Chez Elaine

Elaine had Joey and I over for dinner last night. She served up appetizers of bacon-wrapped water chestnuts, coconut shrimp and brushetta. The main course consisted of roasted pork tenderloin, rice pilaf with corn and mint, and potato latkes. For dessert I brought a peaches and cream pie, which we ate with ice cream. All was very tasty, and it was a lot of fun to hang out with Joey and Elaine outside of work. I must have them over for dinner here sometime.

Our chef Elaine

Joey's failed attempt to open a bottle of wine

Dinner

Serving up dessert is dangerous... I almost got beheaded by a loaf of bread

Joey enjoyed his pie so much, he picked it up and ate it with his hands

The entertainment portion of the evening

2 comments:

My Top Ten said...

Looks and sounds delicious...

miss.elaine.eos said...

Ah man that's an aweful picture of me......