Friday, August 11, 2006

An Interesting Coincidence

My mom and I have both been frequenting a cool website called foundmagazine.com. She called me a couple of days ago to tell me to go on there and check out the "find of the day."



Well, my friends, it's funny 'cause it's true! I have a neighbourhood bum (pun intended) who leaves me a little deposit every few weeks. There is a nice discreet space between my car and the dumpster, which apparently is prime pooping real estate. In fact, I found a steaming pile today! Sadly, I've gotten quite used to it and just shrug it off now.

The sign is so accurate that I'm thinking of printing it off unaltered and posting it on the dumpster. The river is actually more like 4 blocks away, but that's just a technicality.

On a further amusing note, apparently the sign was found in Santa Cruz! I can vividly picture the river, and someone pooping into it.

1 comment:

miss.elaine.eos said...

Super duper MC party Pooper!