Sunday, November 12, 2006

Chaos

I went to Banff on Saturday night to see K-Os with Cory and some of his friends. The concert was at Wild Bills, which seemed odd. We had dinner and drinks at Cory's place in Canmore before squishing into a cab and heading to Banff. We continued drinking when we got to the bar, with the end result of everyone being extremely hammered.

Although the venue wasn't the best, the concert was great. K-Os put on a good show, although he didn't play Crabbucket, which is a kick-ass song in my opinion.

I woke up this morning feeling really good, and wishing I had brought my ski gear with me. The story from everyone who had gone was that the hills are in really good shape. Oh well, I'll head out next weekend, or perhaps sometime this week. At least I can feel good about the fact that I practiced some restraint.

No comments: