Wednesday, January 24, 2007

The Good With the Bad

So I'm pretty sure you've all figured out the "Bad"... and it's really bad.

But there's also good: I have two interviews coming up!

On Friday morning I have a second interview with Pengrowth. The first one obviously went really well, and for the second one I will be meeting some of the other team members from the group I would be working for if I was to get the job. Yay! I don't want to get my hopes up (as my hopes have been dashed pretty good lately), but I think it's a pretty good sign!

On Tuesday morning I have an interview with O'Connor's for a position as a junior Geologist. They already like me, I think they just want to figure out how I would fit as a geologist. I think I've got a decent shot at this one as well!

So perhaps it's just a delayed beginning to the Year of Kate.

No comments: