Friday, January 26, 2007

No Woman, No Cry

I had my first day without crying yesterday. My eyes did leak a little bit while at dinner with Elaine, but otherwise it was a tear-free day. Even better news is that I feel really good. I am completely over Jon now, and I'm well on my way to being over Pete. In a lot of ways I feel better than I did before meeting Pete. I really miss him a lot, I still love him a lot, it still makes me sad, but I know life goes on. I've been hitting Yoga every day and it's making me feel fantastic. My stressful roommate is leaving within the week. I am about 90% sure I'm getting the job at Pengrowth. All is well with the world. Let the Year of Kate begin!

2 comments:

My Top Ten said...

Kate, the good news on the street is that a beautiful and eligible girl like yourself is now open to relationships with fine local Canadian gentlemen. If that's not a positive news, then I don't know what is!

Kate said...

Well thank you Eugene! You sure know how to cheer a girl up!