Friday, March 16, 2007

Half Way

I have completed 15 of the 30 yoga classes for the 30-day Challenge! My muscles feel good but some of my joints are feeling a bit of pain. I think the remedy to that will be a little more compassion for my body (a yoga principle) and working on my technique a little more. I'm finding that I'm able to sink deeper and deeper into some of the postures now, and there are a few that I'm able to do now that I didn't think were possible for me. I can now get up into full wheel and even do some of the arm balances!

I had been feeling like some of the fun and relaxation was diminishing through the scheduling struggle to get there every day. Yesterday's class with my favorite instructor brought it all back though, and I'm really excited about the remaining days!

No comments: