Monday, October 22, 2007

Larry

My neighbour, Larry, who is probably about 55+, offered to take me out for a ride on his Harley yesterday. He's a nice guy, and older, so I figured, why not. It was such a beautiful day, and all the trees and field were beautiful. Then when we got back he suggested we bbq. This is also fine, we share a yard, so no big whoop. The problem came when I was going home to study, and Larry made a move. I had to dodge and give a hug instead. What the hell? Do I look like someone who wants to date someone as old as my dad??? Now I have to avoid him like the plague, which isn't easy since he lives next door. Bah!!!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Kate............LOL I had no idea you had a blog or a secret admirer. Ok, I so wish I had of been there.Be careful out there, will ya?

Kate said...

Hey Julie. Yep, I've had a blog for a while, guess I'm an exhibitionist. I'll be careful-ish!