Saturday, May 13, 2006

Gentle Things

I went to my second yoga class today and it was awesome again. This time was Moksha, which was a beginner class that went through a few more postures. It was in a heated room and man, oh man, I didn't know that I could sweat that much! I was dripping from every pore. Good stuff!
Near the end of the class we were doing some meditation type stuff. The instructor suggested thinking gentle thoughts with a smile on your face. So I thought I would share my gentle, happy thoughts:
  • a big pile of cotton balls
  • huge fluffy white clouds
  • a nice, comfy mattress with a featherbed on top and crisp white sheets and a down duvet
  • the way Alice touches Claire with her little tiny hands
  • a hot outdoor shower on a warm day in Provence, surrounded by lavender fields
What are yours?

No comments: